Saturday 6 August 2016

Stay Committed whether it is your dream.. passion or relationships..!!!

Dear readers as targeted  I had to complete 15 km non stop. I got up and found that my shoes sole had broken... well a good excuse ... but I decided against it... found my old shoes... put them on and off to the tracks... first round and I found that the shoes were pinching... the shoes had stiffened due to non use... but I carried on... somewhere a voice said it is not necessary to complete 15 km.. you have never done it ... and who is watching you ... you are your own boss.. so just do 3 km .. anyways the shoes are pinching ... I somehow managed 3 km .. my toes pinching... I thought to myself let me 1 more km.. I did 4 and then 5 ... my dream in front of me .. did 6 km ... a voice again said leave it... you can do it afterwards also.. but somewhere my heart did not agree.. 1 more km ... let me do 10 ... that would be enough ... so inched towards 10 km ... that would be more than enough.. once I did 10 km I thought why not do 12.5 so that at least I can touch my previous high ... cleared 11 km ... my feet still paining ... but the moment I focus on my dream the pain vanishes.. 11 km is more than sufficient ... I am getting tired .. toes pinching.. mind said leave it ... heart said no....

GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOU... ESPECIALLY THE DREAMERS...!!!
#LAW OF ATTRACTION...

It happened that a good friend of mine was also on the ground jogging and was following me on face book and guess what was the first question he asked while crossing me.....

"What is your target today????"

I said "15 km !!!"

"Great.. I follow you on FB." 

Man proposes and God disposes...

I continued my endeavor.. now I need to complete my target ... how difficult it may seem.. how much my feet may pinch..!!!

With renewed strength and motivation I continued...

While crossing again my friend again said... "We used to be proud that we do 9 km .. but your 15 km target ke saamne sab phusss."

I just smiled and kept on..!!!

13 km ... 14 km.. just one more km and finally 15 km non stop ... just did it ...

and I am so happy I did it...

When you have a dream and passion ... universe conspires to make it happen....

Don't you think this is how life happens... what a similarity in what happened today and what happens in life...

Have a dream... stay committed ... and universe will help you achieve it...against all odds..!!!

Either we can make excuses or we can follow our passion ... And when dream is strong facts don't count...!!!

So whether in dream or relationship ... stay committed...!!!  


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this. I have a dream and it concerns a relationship that I truly believe is meant to be for me but I must believe in it and energize it with my thoughts, beliefs and basically "manifestation." I already had this man in my life and I know he loves me. I feel I just somehow need to allow him back to me, like he is already out there wanting to be with me. Yeah, sounds like fiction but it is my reality. I've found that my reality is stranger than most fiction but still it is my reality. Your book sounds interesting. I will get it and read it. Best to you.

    ReplyDelete