Saturday 23 April 2016

Eternal Love

The beauty of love is in giving..
The tears of joy is in giving ...
The thought of submission to your beloved...
The satisfaction of sacrifice...
The feeling of being a part of the creator...
The feeling of belongingness...
And the feeling of being belonged to...
The longingness of the souls...
Dancing in the cosmic expanse..
Craving to meet ...
Craving to be complete...
It is just but a matter of time ...
When they shall be united forever..
Oblivious and unchained from the law of rebirth ...
For they are now the cosmos ...
Till then the karmas have to be cleared ...
The debts have to be paid...
The unfulfilled desires have to extinguished...
And from the dust of the extinguished flames..
Shall rise the purity of the souls ...
Till then they shall play to the tunes of their past ...
They shall cry.. laugh.. meet and depart ...
And again and again they shall meet...
The beauty of love is in giving ...
The tears of joy is in giving ......
‪#‎LawOfKarma‬
‪#‎LawOfAttraction‬
‪#‎Akansha‬
‪#‎AkanshaEkMahatvakansha‬

4 comments:

  1. So very beautiful and yes it reminds me of myself and my Beloved. I only hope that karma can be cleared now and we can meet again in this life, not only in the afterlife. Sometimes I get a little solace from imagining that after I die I will rush into his arms again but I miss him very much right now. A longing, an ache. Pining. And it comes from within me, from a place I cannot control. There is no "moving on" when my soul loves him and his soul. So I guess I must accept that and live through it, breathe through him not being here with me now even though every moment I'm awake my heart is calling out for him. But I believe in us. I just miss him while he is not with me. I wish he was. Beautiful words, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know your pain ... i can feel it ... but that is how universe is ...no pain no gain... i pray you will manifest all that you want and need ... my prayers to you good luck

      Delete