Sunday 13 October 2013

About Story Tellers , Authors and writers.....!!!


There are 7 billion people living on this planet and everybody has his/her own story... some tragic.... some comic...some romantic... some ruthless... some depressed.. some enthusiastic.... some ugly and some beautiful.... every one is an Author and a story teller.... only they are not motivated enough to come out of their shell and speak up......!!!
Then who are these people who become story tellers , authors and writers...
That reminds me of an old joke but very much explains my point of view....
A girl had accidentally fallen into a river and was holding on to a branch desperately calling for help..... there was a large number of crowd gathered and everyone wanted to save the damsel in distress... but no one could muster up enough courage to fight the fast current of the river.....
Everyone just watching....
And then Santa jumped into the river and rescued the beautiful dame....
Amidst clapping he bought her to the shore.... and it was love at first sight..... neverthless they soon got married........!!!
The first night the girl owed allegiance to Santa and said I owe my life to you.... I wouldn't be here if not for you.... you are my soul-mate....!!!
Santa said... and yes I am thankful to that unknown person who pushed me into the river otherwise I would not be married to such a beautiful girl....!!!

I am also grateful to that someone who pushed me into writing and I am sure behind every successful Author / writer / motivator / story teller there is or was someone or some incident which pushed him or her into the strong currents of water and then a new story of struggles / learning / disappointments / recognition / rewards and excellence began...... :)

Do you agree.....?????

No comments:

Post a Comment