Wednesday 9 October 2013

Laws of Attraction simplified

6   10th Oct 2013

Dear Readers,

From today onwards I would share with you what little I know about the vast potential of " the laws of attraction" rather I should say "Law of Attraction" because there is in actuality only one law explained and elaborated in different ways......

Of late there has been a hype created about "law of attraction" as if it is the discovery of the century though this basic principle has been there before creation  and will be there post creation / destruction.

As a reader i would highly encourage your participation , debate , understanding and brain storming so that I can learn from you also.

So to start with I would quote from Deepak Chopra's books. I regard him as a very learned person who has gone into the depth of life and i enjoy reading his books. My book "Count Your Chicken Before You Lay Them " has inspirations from him as well and I am indebted to him for sharing his knowledge.

Before I begin i would reiterate that what ever i am sharing are my personal views and research and readers may or may not subscribe to it. I intend to generate a forum for you all to think and do your own research and apply in your life....

So first of all i would dare to break a myth ... it took me long to acknowledge myself although this has been time and again told and retold in scriptures / books and saints have authenticated it. But being born in a scientific age and being a person who follows logic it took some time and research.

so we start from today..... hmmm later in the evening.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment