Tuesday 9 August 2016

A very special thanks to all my friends who helped me in my journey....

Have you pre ordered Niharika...

http://www.amazon.in/dp/9384028819

As an author I am very much grateful to everyone who helped me in this journey... to name a few would be injustice,, but still i would specially thank the following people... if by any chance I have left out anyone it is not by purpose .. 

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

First of all my thanks to my Mom and Dad for everything they have given me. Parent’s debts can never be paid back.
Secondly my Guru and guide Shri Sai Babaji for all his guidance and being there when I needed him the most.
My thanks to all my friends who helped me in my journey as an author to name a few Mahesh, Zaigham, Ayesha, Sanju Thomas, Manoj Arora, Sharisha and Ritu Nanda.
A special thanks to my sisters Sunita and Sujata for un-daunting support and encouragement.
To Astha Shrestha for helping me out with details and last but not least Reema Yadav. I stole some of your status obviously with your permission.
To Anthony Goveus for whatever you have done for me. Forever indebted my friend.
To Shri Amitabh Bachchan for being in my life.   
To all my readers without whose support and encouragement I would never have carried on.
And to God for giving me this life and motivating me to do something about it……




#Niharika

No comments:

Post a Comment