Saturday 6 August 2016

Review of Niharika I want to Live again by Mr Manoj Arora.. A best selling Author

Read what Mr Manoj Arora best selling author of 3 books "From the Rat Race to financial Freedom" , "Happiness Unlimited" and "Dream On" has to say about the book...
Dear Arun,
First of all, let me congratulate you for bringing out this masterpiece and also giving me an opportunity to review it. Frankly, my initial reaction after looking at the book was : 'How in the world am I going to take out time to read 300 + pages?' I thought that I will read a few pages from 3 to 4 different sections of the book and share my feedback based on that. But you know what, 'Manoj Arora proposes, Arun Prabhu disposes'. You just blew apart my plan.
A gripping story sprinkled with unforgettable life lessons.
I started the book and could never leave it, until I finished it. Believe me, this is the fastest I have ever read a book. Kudos to you for making the story fast paced as well as gripping. Life lessons from Sam are like a breath of fresh air which makes us rethink and connect to our own real life situations. The portrayal of all the characters is so realistic that we feel involved in the story at all times. All in all, in spite of the plot of the story, I felt immensely fresh after reading it.


2 comments:

  1. Dear Author,
    What a book have u written. It's indeed a masterpiece. From 1st page onwards it's so nicely written that no one can get off without completing it. It is a must read for everyone be it married or yet to b married because it has everything mantra to make marriage successful. It tell how u can generate compatibility in not so compatible person for making it relationship work. While reading I m sure everyone feels as if it's about them only and that is what is called a marvellous writing skill. This book has all ingredients in right propotion. I would highly recommend this book for everyone. The book has so many things to incorporate in oneself that u may require to read it may b more than once, but believe me it's worth it.
    Kudos!Mr. Aaradhya.. Can't wait for your next book I. E. Akanksha... Eagerly waiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement... i m humbled

      Delete